PhD Award and Medal
The International Academy of Wood Science (IAWS) wishes to provide recognition to outstanding dissertation research at the PhD level by students throughout the world. I would like you know that IAWS Doctoral Award and Medal for 2021 is open to receive nomination and/or application. Deadline is June 30, 2021. Nomination can be made by anyone not limited to IAWS Fellow.
Here are the detailed rules:
- The competition is limited to students receiving their degrees in other than their native country.
- The purpose is to foster and recognize cross-national interaction.
- The submission shall be no more than 2 pages of an extended abstract (in English)
of the dissertation, a one-page CV of the student and a recommendation letter from student's advisor.
- The submission can be by the student and/or the student's advisor.
- The thesis/dissertation must have been completed within one year prior to the yearly announcement.
- The documentation shall be sent by email to me.
Siqun Wang, Ph.D.
Chair Academy Board, International Academy of Wood Science