Dues and Payment Procedures
IAWS annual dues should be paid by March 1st of the year.
According to a decision by the Academy Board, each Fellow pays dues to secure the administration of activities of IAWS. These activities include upkeep of the website, printing and mailing of the newsletters, support for the Academy Lectures, and support of Executive Board activities. The payment is not enforced for Fellows who have difficulties in submitting a fee for reasons of economy or currency exchange limitations. Should this be the case, please inform the President.
Donations are accepted in a variety of methods as well.
Contributions as a Fellow:
- Active : $US 50 [Paid annually]
- Retired : $US 20 [Paid annually]
- Lifetime : $US 600 [An optional one-time payment for life]
- Affiliate: $US 200 [Paid annually]
- Donations : Variable
Payments are no longer required once a fellow reaches 80 years old
Methods of Payment:
- (1) Check on a United States bank account payable to IAWS (Foreign checks, including Canada, are not accepted, because the bank charges a large fee to process.)
- (2) $US money order payable to IAWS
- (3) US cash or Euros (paper currency; assume 1 Euro = 1 $US)
- (4) PayPal using credit card (see directions in PayPal Directions)
- (5) Western Union (Must e-mail the "Money Transfer Control Number.")
Mail to :
Attention : Howard Rosen
3800 Glen Eagles Drive
MD 20906, USA
Paypal Credit Card Payment
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!
$200.00 In stock: 0
An amount of your choice